Launching Coobari, a wellbeing and meditation app for young people

Hello Adalo Community!!

Something I’ve been working on for almost 2 years now is finally ready to be released into the world.

I’m still working on content and filling the app but for all those who are interested, you can check it out :slight_smile:

Head to www.coobari.com to find the download link for the App Store or Google Play

It’s a meditation, sleep and wellbeing app and is aimed at helping young people to help them learn about their minds and emotions. I’m a teacher aide and have worked with children for many years so it’s been a dream to be able to build this myself and bring what I’m passionate about to the world.

Any feedback is welcome if you come across any errors! I’m the only one who’s built it so I’m only human haha

I’m also an Adalo expert and would be honoured to help you on your journey too. I have a design website www.designbykelcy.com where you can jump on a call with me if you need any help. Or I am more than happy to build your app for you :slight_smile:

I also build websites! And can do business coaching :slight_smile:

I’ve been working for many family businesses over the years and working alongside kids with disabilities so I can help you build many skills and bring your dream to life too!

Love love Adalo! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to build an app and have creative control over the process.

For those who are learning Adalo and no code app development - keep going!! It’s worth every minute when it all comes together:)

11 Likes

Congrats, very sleek and clean design, one of the best there so far.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Nice app and simple design!

I’m curious how did you do the breathing components with the track? (breathe in, hold, etc)

1 Like

Animations are a mix of procreate on my iPad and Final Cut Pro on my Mac.

I draw on procreate and use the animation assist feature. But also use Final Cut Pro to achieve a smoother effect when needed.

Looks great, good job!
I love the clean, hand crafted look.

I hope it’s ridiculously successful!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback :slight_smile:

Wow! This is really nice, I love the fonts!

Congrats! :tada:

1 Like

Wonderful app. Pleasing UI.

1 Like

Wow! Nice job! I have a few questions:
How did you make the email verification?
How did you publish it to the App Store and Google Play? (Not the premium part of Adalo)

1 Like

Damn, that’s one heck of an app! SUPERB job!

I seriously love this. Hahaha

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you!!

I made a custom action through Mailerlite to verify emails. Going to make a tutorial soon :slight_smile:

I followed the publishing guide on the help docs over at help.Adalo.com to have it up on both stores.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: appreciate the feedback!

Looks amazing :flight_departure: :flight_departure:, i am new to creating apps. Hopefully ill get around it one day, like you did.

1 Like

Great work !!

1 Like

I have learnt so much over the past 2 years so you can definitely get there!

Thank you :smiley:

Really nice app, well done!
How did you add the keywords at the top of the screens?
I’m building an app with Adalo targeting young people too, I may need some help at some points.

1 Like