Linking to a second comment(reply to previous comment) issue

Hello, I’m trying to create a response for comments on my application. I created a new data collection for the comment replies. however I’m having trouble linking the original comment to its response. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to address this issue?

Processing: IMG-6
IMG-6986
986.jpg…

Hi @sudeh ,

There would be additional collection that is linked to comment collection.

There is i called it comment 2, however for some reason. it tries to send the information from comment 2 to the comment 2 page even though it isn’t originally in the first page. that’s the issue I’m having. where it says comment 2 data isn’t being transferred. it shouldn’t say that, but for some reason it is, and i cannot understand why because the only place that has any comment 2 data is the page I’m trying to link the replys to.

the two pieces of data that aren’t being transferred shouldn’t even be there, and that’s where the issue lies. I don’t know how to get around it.

@sudeh, you need like this right? : Allowing users to edit their comments/replies in a forum - #2 by dilon_perera ( Discussions as Comments and Replies )

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.