Load next element in database on icon click?

Hey there,
Apologies in advance; I’m a total beginner, wether on Adalo or APIs in general.

I’ve got a database for images which has the author name and, well, the image itself. I’m looking for a way to have the current screen change the author name and image according to the next element in the same database; like a slider, but for the whole screen and with the author name.

I’ve been doing searches on the forum but couldn’t find anything. Maybe it’s too basic?
Thanks in advance if you can help me with this.

If the images on database have a number field which is like an index, so you number the images 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. Then have a logged in user property called ‘currentnumber’. The button can then increment logged in user > currentnumber +1 when it is clicked.

Then display image as a list which shows just one item, and filter the list to current image> index = logged in user > current number

Hi @Nokth,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

I guess you need something like this? : Adalo hints: creating several repetitive data driven screens - with just one screen in the app. - YouTube ( Made by @Victor )

Then same as Nathan said!

I also did a video about this that you can check too : Pagination with Adalo Collections.mp4 - Google Drive

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.