Manually adding a user to a many users many events relationship

I have an app where events are created. There is a multiple-multiple relationship field with the users collection with allows users to add or remove themselves from the event.

However, I would also like to allow the event creator to manually add other app users to the event if they’d like. I’m not finding this to be possible with the multiple-multiple relationship field and it only seems to be possible when the relationship field is set us as 1 user - multiple events.

Am I missing something here? Is there anyway to achieve this with my current setup?

Hi @srouse13 Welcome to community. I would try setting event managers as admins and then giving them that ability. This is just a suggestion that you can try out. I hope it works.

@Domba Thanks for the suggestion! I think I might have figured out a method for this. It’s not perfect but I created a new relationship field (one user, multiple events) and using this field in a form, a logged in user can then add a user to the multiple-multiple relationship field.

1 Like

Bravo, Hats off to you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.