Map display issues

Hi all, first time posting. I have an issue with the Map components. I am trying to achieve the same as below with a modal coming up once a marker has been pressed.

Until there, no problem, I can do it. However when I am previewing the screen the map is not showing up exactly as it was arranged also I am unable to put anything above the map (ie. rectangle) it goes straight underneath. Also it seems the map component is not adaptive across different screen sizes.

Anyone came across these issues and have a fix?

I have a similar issue except, in my case, I have a tab bar at the bottom and am unable to get the bottom of the map to snap to the top of the tab bar.

It is difficult to take Adalo seriously. the login component with e gmail has not been working for weeks on Android. (Several people are complaining and doing nothing. I already sent them a message and it takes them a year to respond and they still do nothing.

The Dropdown Menu component has not been working for more than a week, too. How do they want to move forward if they can’t handle it? It’s not money that makes a big company, but the concern to act as quickly as possible to do what’s right, instead of having quantity, the most important thing is quality. I’ve been on the Pro plan for over 6 years months and managed to do some projects using Adalo. At the same time I lost all of them because of a LOT of complaints. Slowness, components fail the week, the geolocation component takes months to be done. They need to align and take seriously the entrepreneurs who decided to bet on Adalo and build serious projects. I write this believing that I can wake up and make the Adalo tool something more solid. and it was amazing were the comments, saying that maybe something new or improvement will come on the platform now. I feel like I threw away 300 dollars and many hours. You are reading this message and want to do a serious project, solid at this moment is not Adalo, maybe in the near future or not. Flutter Flow was launched this month and I have my eye on it and on new solutions that were launched this year.