Map Markers and pop up

Could you temporarily remove a team member please and I will try again

i have removed the other team member, so there is only mine and yours now

Hi Rachael, did you do this on the app you want me to look at?

You did this by clicking on the cog, then adding me in the team section?

yeah thats exactly what i did

I have access now Rachael, I will get back to you shortly

Hi Rachael, I have looked at your app and unfortunately I cannot resolve the issue. I have concluded that this is a bug so I would suggest submitting a support ticket which you can do here Submit a Support Ticket.

Sorry I could not be of more help :frowning:

You can remove my email from the app and add the previous user. Thanks

1 Like

I have talked to the help team (through the ticket system) and they gave me a solution, change the single marker map into a multi maker one and use the filtering system to narrow down the individual markers so it only displays the individual marker, this would have worked well but I tried and now the whole map isn’t working. I emailed the help team back but so far no response, it been a week just about now and I’m starting to get really annoyed. this app is just about complete yet I have to wait for the team to help me fix this, their workaround has just left me with blank pages and a lack of confidence. I still have it set out the way they suggested hopefully they will get back to me soon!

@crmorris2 Can you please get in touch with the ticket support, please. I have emailed them back and still no reply and no reply on this thread or the other one I have opened for a sperate issue, I have tried what they suggested and it’s left me in a worse state than before. it’s the same with the other project I’m working on.

@rachael Someone will answer your support ticket today.

1 Like

Hi @James_App_Maker I got a response and all working now! thank you for your time!

Your welcome! Let me know if you have any more questions!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.