Mapping GPS Coordinates not closet address

I’m trying to make a location logging app and it seams that adalo wants to find nearest address not the actual lat/long of a point. Am i assuming correctly or am i missing a way to map coordinates Vs. the closet address to a set of coordinates?

Thanks

No ideas out their?

Can you explain better? what would you like to happen?

In the maps component, under the style section, you can find a switch for showing your current location. is that what you’re searching for?

Screenshot 2023-02-06 alle 17.28.39

Thanks, but i am trying to have a button get my lat/long on press then display on a map. the problem is it always puts me close to the nearest address not the actual lat/long where i was when i pressed button. I need just the raw lat/long not an address. google is making any lat long i enter into the nearest phyisical address

You see i have address but i want lat and long

@mediamasons , you want to add the lat and long of the address to the marker address field in the app? You can add Current Item ( collection name ) > DS1 > lat and then you can add a coma and add long as the same.

If you want to save the lat and long directly in the database you can create a text property and if you are using a location input to create the address in the collection you can populate that created property with location input lat and long and if you use a built in form you can add a update action after the create action in the Submit button section and in that update action you can populate the created new property with DS1 > lat , DS1 > long.

Thanks i tried that and it still puts the pin in the nearest building. Any other thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.