Mobile App White Screen

I was working on my mobile app and it was working fine. Then all of a sudden after I logged into the previewer for it the home screen shows for a second then its all white.

I have no idea what is going on or why.
Can anyone help a girl out?

When I first sign in it shows the main screen for a split second:

Then it replaces it with this whiteness

Im not sure what I did wrong.

Do you have any blank screens In your app editor? Or any screen actions on the home page ie. “when a user visit this screen”<“do this action”?

I find using the previewer can be iffy at times. So what you can do is actually save the PWA to your phones Home Screen. It’ll show and act as an app but you’ll be able to do all your testing from your phone.

Of course by doing this you’ll have to close the PWA and reopen after each update you make to see how it looks but your able to truly feel how it works.

Hi @cmoon721,

Complete white screen means that the app has crashed. It could be caused by various reasons - for example, by non-availability of data which is expected, or by component crash.
In the previewer, you can use browser’s developer tools (for Chrome, it is View → Developer → JavaScript console) and see if there is an info about what might be causing this error.

Best regards, Victor.

Hey thank you!
I found this error but I don’t know what it means or how to fix it lol I am not fluent in any sort of app development. I didnt add any scripts that I am aware of.

Refused to load the script ‘https://localhost:49506/8ee4ea609a6346c4cf34c2b621ac79ba.js’ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src ‘self’”. Note that ‘script-src-elem’ was not explicitly set, so ‘script-src’ is used as a fallback.

Hi @cmoon721,

Well unfortunately this doesn’t provide a lot of info - and of course you shouldn’t fix any scripts manually. Sometimes in the debug console there could be message which component has crashed, but it seems it’s not your app’s case.

Can you share some info what is on your home screen?

Also, as a “side advice”: you can try clearing cache and cookies, relaunch the browser and see if the problem persists.

Best regards, Victor.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.