Need help to build a quiz feature similar to Duolingo

Hello guys,

I’m trying to add more interactive quiz questions to my app → something similar that Duolingo has done:

Generally user have multiple buttons and it can create an answer.
I’m trying to make simplified version of this in adalo. Here is example: Screen Recording 2021-11-02 at 13.48.37

Generally speaking it works as following.
When page is opened I create “session”. When user clicks the button (which is list of “answer_elements” (ex. “1”) it updates “answer property” in current “session” + adds relation between between “answer_elements” and current “session”. The list of “answer_elements” is filtered so that when user click “answer_elements” button it just disappears.

Now I need to make it somehow refresh. With answer it simple → just change “answer” to null. However I cannot delete all relations between “session” and “answer_elements”>

Do you have any idea how can I solve this problem?

Best regards

Hi Glib,

I think this video by @theadaloguy can help you start the foundation of your app. :slight_smile:

Hi,

thanks. I’ve used this as a basis for mechanics for basic quizes as well as this quiz mechanics.
The only idea I have right now is that each time a user wants to refresh a quiz it just creates new database entity → but it is extremely not effective. And I see how database can become very big very soon.

You can probably just store the data in an input then.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.