🐒 New Calendar Component | New Component from NoCode Monkey

Hey Everyone :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:,

It’s about that time again. A new component from NoCode Monkey!! :monkey:

Markings Calendar

• Display a Collection of Days/Events
  • Click Calendar to Mark/Unmark Days
  • Custom Click and Long-Click Actions
  • Use Multiple Colors for Marked Days
  • Multiple Language options (same as Adalo Calendar)

See Demo
nocodemonkey.io/store
Copy of Add a heading (8)

More Details…You can assign any action you want to
-Clicking a day without a mark
-Clicking a day with a mark
-Long clicking a day with a mark
-Long clicking a day without a mark

You can also assign colors based on the actions.
Let me know what questions you have.

9 Likes

Is there a way to mark all days in a month by default? Or create a button that marks all days for that month?

So the component will display a collection.
If you have a collection of events/days for every day of the month, then they would all be marked.
In this respect, it works the same as Adalo’s calendar.
Let me know if that makes sense.

1 Like

Perfect timing! This component really saved my project!

I was building a solution that would involve booking (Create a date dd/mm/yyyy from a button action - #12 by JL_LJ) and the client was not happy with the Adalo’s Date Picker because on mobile, when you try to select, after the keyboard is displayed, you can no longer easily select the date…

And in the web desktop version, the browsers show the Date Picker differently and so it was a bit chaotic…
In addition, I could not block the choice at the weekend level or before the current date…

Congratulations @Michael !

1 Like

Thanks @ionutilie,
So glad the calendar worked for you!

2 Likes

Hey man, how are you? I have a query, we are putting together a car rental app, airbnb style where users can enter the calendar and the cars available on that date appear and can generate a reservation of 1 or more days where the system will mark if it is available or not and when the owner of the car loads the car to the app, say what days it is available …this is going to help me?

I’m not exactly sure what you mean.
I sent you a DM so we can talk more about it.

2 Likes

So you have Finnish language as option?

Finnish is not currently available but we could add it.
I’ll send you a DM to discuss.

1 Like

Hi how are you? I bought the calendar component, it’s working great for me… I only have two queries.

1. the user selects a day, creates a reservation item, confirms and goes back to add a new day in that reservation, how do I make the calendar go back to that same month? (example: I select June 5, I add that day to my reservation item and it goes back to April, I need it to go back to June)

2. What do these two options work for?
    Enable Click Range Start
    Enable Click Range End