๐ŸŽ‰ NEW order app Template ( Mobil + Desk )

App developed in mobile version (customers and administrators) and desktop version (Admin).
Users can place orders for delivery, pick up or if they are in the shop, with each order the administrator can give points to the user and when they reach 5 or 10 orders the administrator can give the user a benefit or gift. ( Loyal customer sistem )
Orders can be filtered by status or order numbers

Admin can create discount coupons visible to everyone or hidden like first order or coupons for friends etc.
It has online payment integration with stripe, social networks and whatsapp.
It has Trigger notifications with orders, status updates and more.
With a button you can open or close the business so that orders do not come in when you are closed

The administrator will be able to place orders from his panel as a point of sale, selecting the type of order, the name of the client, selecting the products and generating the order.

I recommend you watch the full video of how it works!

:fire: 50% discount for the first 5 people!

1 Like

That is seriously impressive ! congrats man! Do you have a demo link, Iโ€™d love to have a play around in it! Keep these coming, amazing

1 Like

Thanks broโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be uploading templatesโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll pass you the video of how this template works

Is this built on the new responsive adalo or the legacy version?

Hello, when I made the clone it was not in version 2.0 but when you clone it you can tell it to be version 2.0โ€ฆ anyway, all my apps still use the legacy version