🔥 New Templar Design Component: Emoji Picker

Add some fun and personality to your Adalo apps with our emoji selector component!

Easily select from a variety of emojis to add flair to your apps. With our simple and easy-to-use interface, you can quickly find the emoji you need without any trouble.

Perfect for apps with chat features. You can choose how many columns of emojis to display, what text should go in the placeholder, and add an action when someone clicks on an emoji. It’s the perfect way to show off your personality and have some fun with your users.

Purchase the Emoji Selector Custom Adalo Component today!

Features:

• Set the theme color for tabs
  • Choose from a wide range of emojis
  • Add custom action when an emoji is selected
  • Customize the placeholder text in the selector
  • Set the number of columns in the selector for larger choices
  • Set the default category to display
  • Display/hide section titles

(Best used on a blank screen with the “Float up” transition)

Now available on the Templar Design marketplace! (In review for the Adalo Marketplace)

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:
All of my templates and components are guaranteed to function properly. If you experience any issues with any of my templates or components, reach out to me and I’ll provide support. I believe in my products and I want you to be happy with your purchase.

(Support does not include customization. Support includes troubleshooting and fixing any issues that you may have with my products.)

:rotating_light: Want to test out any of our new components before purchasing them?

Send me a direct message here in the forum, tell me which components you want to test, and I’ll add them to your account so that you can try them out.

You’ll get to play with any of our components for 7 days and you can pay for whichever ones you’d like to keep.

This way, there is no risk involved if you don’t end up loving them.

1 Like