🔥 New Templar Design Component: Advanced Styling Text

Are you looking for more advanced ways to style your text? We have a new Advanced Styling Text component with over 10 different settings you can customize!

Our Advanced Styling Text Custom Adalo Component by Templar Design has all the bells and whistles to help make your text look amazing. With over 10 different customization options, you can set the color, font family, font weight, font size, font style, text alignment, letter spacing, line height, text transform (italics), text decoration line, and text shadow. You’ll be able to make each and every piece of your text look perfect just the way you want it to.

Stop struggling with making your text look good – our Advanced Styling Text Custom Adalo Component by Templar Design will do all the work for you. With so many customization options at your fingertips, you’ll be able to create beautiful pieces of text that will wow your audience every time.

Purchase our Advanced Styling Text Custom Adalo Component today!

Features:

• 10+ customizable settings
  • Color, font family, font weight, font size, text alignment, letter spacing
  • Text decoration line and text-shadow
  • Easily create beautiful pieces of text that will wow your audience every time.
  • Sleek design with an intuitive user interface.
  • All style settings can be set via magic text

Now available on the Templar Design website! (In review for the Adalo Marketplace)

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:
All of my templates and components are guaranteed to function properly. If you experience any issues with any of my templates or components, reach out to me and I’ll provide support. I believe in my products and I want you to be happy with your purchase.

(Support does not include customization. Support includes troubleshooting and fixing any issues that you may have with my products.)

:rotating_light: Want to test out any of our new components before purchasing them?

Send me a direct message here in the forum, tell me which components you want to test, and I’ll add them to your account so that you can try them out.

You’ll get to play with any of our components for 7 days and you can pay for whichever ones you’d like to keep.

This way, there is no risk involved if you don’t end up loving it.

2 Likes

Hello,
very interesting :slight_smile:
I am a graphic designer and the ability to be able to freely format a text is al so welcome! Congratulations!

1 Like

1 Like