🚀 3 NEW Adalo Components To Enhance Your UI/UX

We’re excited to announce the launch of our 3 new Adalo components!

That’s right! We’ve entered the Adalo custom component space :sunglasses:

We have identified the need for some specific components, so my team and I have been hard at work creating them.

Advanced Input Component
The Advanced Input Component allows you to customize the keyboard type, default value, placeholder text, max characters, and a submit action (when users press the “Enter” key on web apps).

Floating Tab Bar
The Floating Tab Bar Component is a tab bar navigation component with a floating action button. You can customize the action button, tab bar background color, and tab bar text color.

Magic Text Icon
An icon that can be set via magic text. You can set the icon color via magic text also. Perfect for use in custom lists where you need to display multiple icons. Ditch the icon stacks!

All 3 New Components Are Only Available In The Templar Design Marketplace :man_mage:

When you purchase a component from us, we’ll add the component to your team within 24 hours of purchase.

If you experience any problems or need assistance setting up the component in your app, feel free to click the “live chat” on our website to initiate a conversation.

We believe in our products and we want you to be happy with your purchase.

5 Likes

The icon component. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I was wondering when @Flawless would start to enter into this arena! Thanks to you and your team! I love seeing new components l! Soups exited for the magic text icon! Will save so much time and headache!

Love the work you do my man!

2 Likes

Thank you, @jromeo80 & @Jacob_Lange :star_struck:

Seriously.

I’m not following…

He’s agreeing with you :laughing:

1 Like

‘‘Twas confusion on my end! :joy:

I understand now!

1 Like