πŸ”₯ New Templar Design Component: Ratings Card List (Display reviews/testimonials with a star rating)

The Ratings Card List Component by Templar Design allows you to display testimonials, reviews, and ratings in a card-style layout.

The Ratings Card List Component is perfect for displaying your testimonials, reviews, and ratings on your website or blog. It’s easy to use and customizable so that you can match it with your existing design scheme.

You can customize the card background color, text color, rating stars color, and rating text.

Download the Ratings Card List Component today!

Features:

• Customizable background color, text color, rating stars color, and rating text
  • Easy to use and integrate with existing design schemes
  • Choose between Grid or Masonry layout styles
  • Add an image, title, subtitle, rating, and review body text
  • Includes List Search and List Empty State
  • 1 to 3-column layout options
  • Show or hide the rating stars
  • Displays half stars when rating includes 0.5~ (i.e., A rating of 4.5 will display 4 full stars and a half star rating)

Now available on the Templar Design website! (In review for the Adalo Marketplace)

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:
All of my templates and components are guaranteed to function properly. If you experience any issues with any of my templates or components, reach out to me and I’ll provide support. I believe in my products and I want you to be happy with your purchase.

(Support does not include customization. Support includes troubleshooting and fixing any issues that you may have with my products.)