🔥 New Templar Design Template: Book A Meeting

Looking for a way to easily schedule meetings?

Our new “Book A Meeting” Adalo Template is the perfect app for admins and guests looking to book a meeting. As an admin, you can set your availability and as a guest, you can book a meeting with admins. It’s that simple!

You won’t have to waste time scheduling meetings through email or phone tag. With this app, it’s easy to find a time that works for both you and the other person. Stop struggling with scheduling and try the “Book A Meeting” Adalo Template today!

Promo Video:

Demo Video:

Book A Meeting Includes:

• 18 Total Screens
  • 9 Guest-Facing Screens
  • Admin / Guest loading splash
  • Day selection (Markings Calendar required)
  • Time Selection
  • Add To Calendar button after meetings have been scheduled
  • Users and admins can cancel meetings
  • View upcoming, previous, and cancelled meetings
  • Admins can set their availability
  • Guests can book meetings with Admins

:rotating_light: This template requires the “Markings Calendar” component by NoCode Monkey from the Adalo Component Marketplace (Currently this component is $35).

Now available on the Templar Design website!

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:
All of my templates are guaranteed to function properly. If you experience any issues with any of my templates, reach out to me and I’ll provide support. I believe in my products and I want you to be happy with your purchase.

(Support does not include customization. Support includes troubleshooting and fixing any issues that you may have with my templates)

1 Like

Awesome, looks great. Good work @Flawless ! I haven’t looked into it a lot before, but has anyone figured out a “solid” reliable way of creating recurring events or booking slots?

2 Likes

Great question. I’ve thought about it and I think it depends on the use case.

In situations where events/booking slots only occur on certain days, we could add a “Recurring Events” or “Default Times” collection and set parameters to display based on values. Something like:

• Daily - “Always” display
  • Weekly - occurring on a specific day of the week (i.e., Every Thursday).
  • Monthly - occurring on a specific date of each month (i.e., The 10th of each month or The Last day of each month)
  • Yearly - occurring on a specific date each year (i.e., Every February 3rd).

This would require either using a couple of hidden inputs with default values OR user parameters to store the information of which day it currently is when the user is browsing so that we can filter the events/booking times. You definitely gotta know your way to work with the date and number formats to make this happen.

hello, is it configured to select many dates for one user? can you send a test preview link
@Flawless

I just added a demo video to the post so you can check it out :man_mage:

I psomotrel, this video or does not answer my question on the choice of many dates, or it’s just not possible. how can an admin in your version close dates for more than one booking by clicking on the calendar?

That’s not how the markings calendar works. It works by clicking a single date at a time.

You may want to look at the “Draggable Date Range” component by CompLab : https://complab.io/adalo-component-marketplace/

in the case of the mode of this calendar, it works like that, apparently you just don’t know how to do it

I know how to use this component rather well actually. I’ve been using it for a several months now.

The actions on the button happen when you click a single date.

You have the ability to add actions to a single date, marked or unmarked. You also have the ability to add actions via “Long Clicking”.

This requires clicking a single date to perform the action.

Perhaps if you provided a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to accomplish, it would be easier to understand your request.

my question is so simple that in addition to the text expressed in the photo, have you seen the function below ? can it be done through it?

The click range start and click range end are for preventing users from clicking before or after a certain date.

So if you put a date parameter in the click range start, that sets a restriction so that users cannot click a date before the date you put in that field.

If you put a date parameter in the click range end, that restricts users from clicking after the date you put in the field.

in the end, do you understand how to mark many dates at once?

Yes. Click many dates individually.