🔥 New Templar Design Template: Point of Sale PWA

The Point of Sale PWA template is the perfect way to take your store’s sales to the next level!

With this template, you can easily create orders for your customers and accept payments via Stripe. You can also add products, categories, and discounts with ease.

Plus, you can add employees and admins to help you manage your store.

So why wait? Get started today with the Point of Sale PWA template!

Point of Sale PWA Includes:

• 38 total screens
  • Add items to the cart by tapping
  • Take payments with Stripe (or Cash)
  • Employee and admin management
  • Order statistics with increase/decrease percentage display
  • Subtotal, Tax, Discount, & Totals calculations
  • Customer portal (customer order history dashboard)
  • & a template instructions screen to break down how to best use the Point of Sale template

Now available on the Templar Design marketplace!

6 Likes

hello the username and password gives me an error

Refresh and try again. The demo is separate from the cloneable one that’s accessed when purchased. Had to reset the password on the demo :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up bro @Santiago

1 Like

Is there anyway to get any of these templates anymore?

@Flawless shut down the store to focus on client work. He is still doing consultations I believe. Worth it, he rocks. But unfortunately I think his templates are no longer available.

1 Like

That sucks…oh well. But hey it is great that he is doing so well. I like to see people do well…rising tide lifts all ships

1 Like

Thank you, @Lynk & @jromeo80 for your kind words! It’s been an incredible journey. While it’s true that I have shifted my focus towards client work, the essence of providing value and assisting the community remains. If you have specific questions or need guidance on any aspect, feel free to reach out. Remember, even if the templates are not available, the knowledge and experience are!

Let’s all keep raising the bar together. :rocket:

Thank you, Flawless. I appreciate the offer.