🔥 New Templar Design Template: Yoga & Meditation

If you’re looking to get in touch with your inner zen, look no further than the Yoga & Meditation App Template. With a sleek and user-friendly interface, this app template is perfect for anyone who wants to start a relaxation app.

The Yoga & Meditation template allows you to quickly create and launch your own custom Yoga & meditation app. Users can set their mood and goals to customize the session selection. We’ve also added some custom time calculations to display how much time the users have spent in sessions - so that your users can keep track of their progress per session and as a total!

With this amazing app template, you’ll be able to take your Yoga and meditation practice with you wherever you go! Whether your users are at home or on the go, it’ll be easy to find a session that fits their needs.

Download the Yoga & Meditation Adalo App Template today!

Features:

• 22 total screens
  • 2 explainer screens to guide you through the app
  • Simple and intuitive user interface
  • Clear logic flow (data passing between screens)
  • Ability to add “favorite sessions”
  • Easy to customize the look and feel of your app
  • Custom time calculations for when sessions start/end
  • Progress tracking on the profile screen
  • Advanced profile edit features (i.e., change password with confirm password, delete account & user data)
  • Requires no paid marketplace components!

Now available on the Templar Design template and component marketplace!

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:
All of my templates are guaranteed to function properly. If you experience any issues with any of my templates, reach out to me and I’ll provide support. I believe in my products and I want you to be happy with your purchase.

(Support does not include customization. Support includes troubleshooting and fixing any issues that you may have with my templates)

2 Likes