No code vs Code — be grateful for Adalo!

Hey Everyone! :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share this video of how grateful we should be that something like Adalo exists, because coding takes time learn and takes time to build an app.

Please be grateful for it. :pray: :slight_smile:

You are right @James_App_Maker . Adalo is superb :fire::fire:. I like Adalo so much.

1 Like

I think it’ll be no code for the most part but we still need developers to develop the no code platforms. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so grateful for no-code solutions, especially Adalo. I checked out bubble for about 10 minutes and found the UI to be so unintuitive, so I bailed on it and didn’t think about no-code solutions for a few months. Then somehow I came across Adalo, the editor is simply amazing.

I’ve always wanted something like Adalo, the way it’s it’s all laid out is just perfect for more creative types like myself. I come from years of experience of Adobe XD and Adalo is just like designing in XD, except your design comes to life in a working app!

I can’t express my appreciation for this platform enough. Thank you to the entire Adalo team for providing such an excellent solution. Here’s to a great 2022 and fingers crossed, MANY more years to come.

Edit: I can’t speak for all the no-code platforms out there because I havent tried them all, just had a look at bubble. But I feel like even people with absolutely no I.T background can create an app in Adalo. If you look at the big boom in website builder solutions, we all know WordPress is the best, but to truely harness it’s power, you sort of need to have a background in web development or the I.T field. I feel like Adalo will become the Wix or Squarespace of no-code solutions. Easily accessible to small business owners who want to create their own professional apps.

2 Likes