Notifications help

hello, help with advice on how to make the user send the order form to the selected other user

Hi, @John1980. I know how to do this, if you could make your app cloneable and send me a preview link I could take a try and fix this problem :slight_smile:

Hello, I have found a solution. Thanks. I have the following request, how to make the user be able to send his video from the application to the cloud storage and I received a notification with a link to the video? Please help with this problem

сб, 3 июля 2021 г. в 9:13, XaverRavr via Adalo <adalo@discoursemail.com>:

Are you using plyr video?

No, I don’t need a replay. The user should simply add his video file and send it. And I have to get a link to take it for myself.

вс, 4 июля 2021 г. в 1:57, XaverRavr via Adalo <adalo@discoursemail.com>:

Ok, what cloud storage are you talking about? :thinking:

I used zapier+google disk

вс, 4 июля 2021 г. в 11:02, XaverRavr via Adalo <adalo@discoursemail.com>:

API right? Sorry, but I don’t know how to use API. You will have to look for someone else :expressionless:

Good afternoon. Do you know if it is possible to send files from adalo to cloud storage ? I can’t configure zapier, maybe there are other ways ?

вс, 4 июля 2021 г. в 11:37, XaverRavr via Adalo <adalo@discoursemail.com>:

Sorry, @John1980. I have no idea how to use API (zapier…etc) You will have to look for someone else.

Hi @John1980,

You can use Integromat to process files from Adalo collection and then put it to some storage. I used S3 component there, works pretty well.

Also, aas I remember @JL_LJ did some custom-built solution for this.

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks @Victor , I have some videos due for that, just came back from some time off, so getting back on track this week hopefully.

@John1980 I do have a custom build solution for that using S3, but might be adaptable for others. I probably will release, as a much cheaper service than Integromat. I have an “expired video” anyway in how to use with Integromat, but you can test my solution if you want, if not, I will make the Integromat video.

1 Like

I used the integromat but I can’t configure it. The file integromat field what to specify.

пн, 5 июля 2021 г. в 17:40, App.tizer via Adalo <adalo@discoursemail.com>:

Ok, just to clarify

how to make the user be able to send his video from the application to the cloud storage and I received a notification with a link to the video? Please help with this problem

User has the upload video form, then it goes to S3, and you (admin) want a notification/email with the link of that video correct?

Yes, yes, you guessed right to the point. This is exactly how the user has a screen with a send button

пн, 5 июля 2021 г. в 19:08, App.tizer via Adalo <adalo@discoursemail.com>:

Yes user click on button on send files to Cloud

Yes, got it, but you are looking into Google Drive or AWS s3?

can you customize Onedrive? or Dropbox?

can help set up such a bundle.