I was building an app on adalo and i am almost done. my only problem is making a payment api integration using custome actions its confusing since i dont have a coding background can you please help me.
I am in egypt so stripe is not avialible here.
There’re a lot of other posts in the forum about this. You should start by reading through those.
For reference, there are two parts of Adalo you need to understand:
- Custom Actions - API calls
- Custom Components - custom code (react native) embedded in Adalo
The reason there are so few payment providers is most require using their SDK, which requires building a custom component. If you aren’t a developer, this can be quite expensive, hence most people don’t do it.
My recommendation is to find a payment provider that accepts on API calls so you can rely on Custom Actions, which will be much easier for you to implement and there’s a lot of documentation available.
yes, i wanna use the custome actions api calls but I dont know how. i did the authantication part and then i got stuck can you please post a video on how to do it step by step.
i am trying to used pay mob. Payment API Flow
From my quick research, here’s what I’d do (and to be honest, not entirely sure everything will work, but it should).
- Go through the auth process, save auth token
- Send user to the iframe webview - you can dynamically create the URL for the webview in Adalo. note, to accept credit cards you dont need an “api call”. The user has to use the portal.
- Setup somewhere to receive the transaction callback. This is probably easiest to build in integromat.
- Process callback information and enter it in Adalo.
I think everything above should work. you’ll need to find a way to get the user off the current web view page when they’re done with the process, but I’m sure you can figure something out!
Thank you. i will try that out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.