Performance question for big application

Hello, I have developed a big application (with 500+screens & 300+database collection) and almost 100k records, and I was wondering what the performance on android phone would look like. Can any one help me?

Hello,
I believe it all depends on how you built it, how complex are the screens and how many actions per button , … etc

Why wondering? build the app and test it to see how it goes

I have an app with around 140 screens , 50+ collections and some of them with 10s of thousands of records and the app is performing well

Okay I will! But I’ve got a a custom list in every screen(it’s comment with profile picture and toggle to like the comment) should I change it before publishing? Because I’ve seen on the forum a custom list affects android performance a lot. And considering I’ve got more than 50+pictures in a single screen + the custom list , I’m a bit worried about the performance. Thank you!

you have to try it internally before publishing to app store

custom list is okay on android if it is done properly, 50+ picture is also fine if you are using “Lazy loading”

in general yes there is a performance considerations specially on old android phones, that’s why you need to test it on different phones before publishing

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.