Photo Upload and Relationships

Hello. I am a newbie here. I am trying to create screen where user can upload images from their phone. The screen is called Life Box. I want the Life Box to have an image list of the images the user upload from their phone. On the Life Box page, I want to put the + action button in the bottom right corner, and I want the users to be able to use the + action button to select images from their phones. The selected images will populate in the image list on that page. How do I do that?

Another thing I am wondering is the relationship of this images. I want one user to have many photos in the Life Box screen. However, I don’t want to have a sign up page to collect user info (I want users to use this app without signup/Login). Is User based on sign up? Or is it unique user in a device regardless they sign up or not? How can I form images relationships to the user who doesn’t sign up/login?

Thank you!

Adalo: Creating a Rotating Image Carousel or Gallery with Unlimited Images - YouTube

Have a look at this video, its quite a good learning curve on populating a page with images and creating a corousel if you wish.

Thank you. Do you know if I can create image/Life Box Relationships with User even though User doesn’t need to sign up or login? Thank you.

If you have a collection of users then yes, i would presume you can,

Best

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.