Posted video solution - Can't see what's going on

Hi,

I’m very new to Adalo and I’d like to see how the solution that is presented in the link below is done.

Unfortunately, the thread is closed and I can’t seem to find the little envelope that would allow me to message the person that created the solution.

Is there someone or a link to an answer that could help steer me in the right direction?

Essentially, I’d like to have a user add entries to a database. Presently I’ve got 6 spots for data entries in the database table but instead of having 6 blank text input fields, I’d like the user to press a “+” sign to add the next entry. Some users might only use 1 entry, some may use all 6.

Thank you in advance

Hi @Pyzon,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

She is @Hanan. You can click here on Hanan and send a personal message.

So it’s like user has to create a record but have 6 inputs and when the user visits that screen that user sees the first Input with a button but then there’s a plus icon that when the user clicks on it another Input ( 2nd one ) appears and can click the button or add a new input. Correct?

Then you would need to add visibility conditions for the inputs expect for the first one ( for five inputs from 6 ).

Let us know!

Thank you

Hello @Pyzon, and thanks @dilon_perera for the mention :wave:

It’s a really simple thing to do, you just need to have a simple list of the things you’re creating, and a form that is only visible when the count < 6.

I explained everything for you in this video. Will be happy to help if you still find it hard to follow.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you both for the quick and insightful comments/solutions. I appreciate the kindness and the help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.