Textbox and button to database

I added a custom textbox and a button, and I want the textbox to where whatever text you put in that textbox and click the button it will add to the database that’s already on adalo. If I need to explain more reply to this topic, my discord is Envy#2171 if anyone could help there too!

Hi @iGotDinero :wave:

You mean there’s a text input and when you enter a text and click the button it creates or updates a record in your collection right? Then add the create action or update action and put Other Components>Input ( The name that you gave to the text input component) to the field where you want.

Like this.

Thank you

Yes, but every time I go to “which data collected” it makes like 5 textboxes, do you think there is any way I can directly contact you for help? Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Discord,Email,Telegram, Whatsapp or any other platform, I am new to adalo and this is my last issue for this project! Thx for the reply aswell!

Sorry. I didn’t get it. Can you explain a bit?

No Sorry! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can post your questions here.
If you need more assistance you can hire a Expert.

Your welcome

Where can I hire one and how expensive would it be to fix this issue?

I am using the appoinments app clone, and when I also click the button I want it to save to “learn” form but it doesn’t seem to do that

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.