Problem with the collection to display the profil picture on the screen

hello everyone !

i have a problem to display the profil picture on the screen even if it’s save on the collection and even if i update it with the action button update… i use first a simple list it doesn’t work and i try with the custom list it doesn’t work too…

someone have already had this problem before ?

Capture d’écran 2022-06-14 à 16.35.14

Hi @Al974,

I see that in your screenshots the Image property in the Database has a different name and the connected image property on the image component in the list has a different name. They are in two different collections right?

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/business7/uploads/adalo/original/3X/6/6/662b88737fab3bfd9551d0f45ad41c42bc4dab26.png

In here did you tried changing Upload to that image property from Database in the Image component? Are you logged in as a user that has a image?

Seems like two questions that user image and booking image is not showing.

Thank you

“I see that in your screenshots the Image property in the Database has a different name and the connected image property on the image component in the list has a different name. They are in two different collections right?”

yeah the prestataire profil picture it’s in the collection " liste de prestataire" and i’ve made a relationship with the other collection named " booking client (prestataire)". Because i thougt with this relationship with this two collection the update action could take the data (prestataire profil picture) from “liste de prestataire”

yeah i try and even with the good path trought the database it doesn’t work
and yeah i’m logged as a user but i don’t want the picture of the logged in user to display i want the profil picture from the prestataire i add in the collection “liste of prestataire” to display

So you need to show the image of the user that booking created?