Publish an Adalo web site to web host

Hi,

I have read all the documentation that I can find concerned with publishing an Adalo web site to the web. But the documentation only describes how to link a domain name up to an Adalo hosted web site. I cannot find how to choose the web host I wish to use, eg my own laptop.

I believe that the choice to locate a web site on my own laptop or on a web host should be do-able.

Is it possible to do this?

Bruce X

Nah you can’t do that. The app (PWA or website) depends on the Adalo infrastructure, database and stuff. That’s how so-called “no-code” applications working.

Hi

Thats disappointing but thank you for the reply.

I know this thread is a bit old, but I just wanted to chime in and say that it is possible to host an Adalo website on your own dedicated server. You’ll need to buy dedicated server space and have the technical skills to set it up properly. However, keep in mind that hosting a website on your server can be more complicated and require more maintenance than using a hosting service. If you’re not comfortable with setting up your own server, you can also consider using a third-party hosting service that supports Adalo. They can help you with the setup and maintenance of your website.