Scheduled push notifications to all iOS & Android devices where the app is installed (without being triggered by an action.)

Hey there,

I’m trying to set up push notifications for my iOS and Android app, and I have gone through the adalo forum as well as read up about One Signal and other providers. But I can’t figure out how to set it up, or if it’s even possible to do ATM.

In short, what I want to achieve:

Push notifications to all devices on which the app is installed, without the requirement of users being logged in to the app.
The push notifications are simple reminders to go back to the app and complete activities or coaching modules.
Ideally, the users should be able to schedule the push notifications themselves in the account / profile dashboard, aligned with personal preferences (not too fussed about implementing this straight away, first I want to get the push notifications to work).

Thanks!

Have you considered using a countdown timer (even hidden) to trigger the notification when the timer expires?

I haven’t personally tried, but i would think that you could potentially allow a user to select the time of day they want the notification to occur, then calculate the number of seconds until that time and use that as the input for your countdown timer.

Just some thoughts for you to start playing with. Hope it helps

Thanks for your suggestion. I will look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.