Scroll position not preserved?

Well, I’ve shown the logic of how to solve this in another forum topic. The bottom line is that when you go to the next screen, and come back, the list is reloaded and that’s why you end up at the top. As far as I know, Adalo doesn’t have a functionality that ‘remembers’ your position in the list when you switch to another screen. That’s why you end up at the top of the list. So a filter and input values, plus more than a simple formula, can solve these issues.

Basically it’s ‘lazy loading’ functionality. Really good stuff, but it using for optimize app perfomance, but not for that stuff about talks are going on. If u are turning off, your app must slow down, because all records will be desplay and more records need to load - more time it must take. I really don’t know why it should work in this case.

@jpotts @eduscvs @Wammen @k86305 @GeneralJWS @KNV ok guys, I made for fun a little video. Here you can see it: For guys from Adalo Forum - YouTube. And rethink situation ID+1. I guess need to do that in other way, but basicaly you will se main principales how to solve your problem. Good luck!

1 Like