Scrolling is breaking my filtered list?

I have a filtered list that is getting pulled in through external collections. When the list has too many items, it breaks the functionality - I can scroll endlessly and it keeps duplicating items in the list.

How do I avoid this from happening?

Here is an example - this is only supposed to be one record in my database but it is getting populated too many times when I interact with the list

Can you send a screenshot of your database collection and parameters?

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 7.27.10 AM
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 7.27.30 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

Interesting.
I recommend submitting a support ticket for this issue. I’m not quite sure what the problem is here but I believe it has something to do with the list being an external collection.

Let me ask this also… Is the “id” number a unique number for each of the external collection records?

Each user has a user_id
And then yes, each individual record has its own id number

Opening up a support ticket now

1 Like

I have seen issues, where the ID must be a unique value or the list, will duplicate itself, but in your case, it appears that you have a unique ID for that parameter and it’s still duplicating.

Best of luck, hope they can figure out the issue. Do let us know here in the thread if you find a solution so that if others run into this same issue, they’ll know how to solve the problem.