Selling my Quizzy App 😃

Hi Community,

Hope you’ll well!

Just letting you guys that I’m selling my Quizzy App on Nocodeshare app which Axel ( @axme ) created!

Check it from here :

Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers for Adalo and Axel! :muscle: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

yyeyy!!! Great job Dilon and thank you for your support <3

2 Likes

Give me a A = A
Give me a X = X
Give me a E = E
Give me a L = L

IT’S AXEL :tada: :tada:

I got my first sale because of him! :exploding_head:

Axel, Thanks buddy for creating this site! Wishing you the best of luck! :raised_hands:

Cheers for Adalo and Axel :clinking_glasses: :muscle:

3 Likes

Hello!
This is probably great, but I could not see the preview of the application and therefore I cannot understand what you are offering for sale.

1 Like

This is such great news to hear! Y’all are rockstars - go @axme & @dilon_perera!! :tada: :partying_face: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Thanks @IURII for mentioning that! I forgot to add it! :man_facepalming: Added it now!

2 Likes

That’s great feedback @IURII , thanks for sharing!

I’ve added that feature into the site and Dilon has already added the preview link on his nocodeshare which you can see here

Let me know what you think of it!

1 Like

Hey! Everything logically fell into place. This is very important for the buyer and therefore I would suggest making the button larger.
The second thing that would be useful is to give a small description of what is “under the hood”. Those. the minimum logic and description of the functionality of the application and the actions required to launch the application by the Buyer (developer). IMHO
And one more thing… try to minimize unnecessary textual information, it distracts from making a purchase on this page. For example “popular use case for education”.
Good luck wishes!!!

1 Like