SEO - How is it handled?

For web-apps, how is SEO handled? Seems that every screen has the same url?

If so, how is SEO handled?

Also, is there a spot to insert SEO? Dynamic SEO?

Thanks!

2 Likes

These improvements are on our road map. You can vote for these feature requests here:

1 Like

That’s not possible at the moment. I suggest building your web app with Adalo and your landing page/blog/etc with a platform that specializes in websites like Webflow, Duda, Wix, etc. Have a button that says “login” or “signup” on your website that then goes to a subdomain like app.website. com You will have more control over SEO that way.

SEO for web-apps can be tricky, but it is possible. Every page of your web-app should have a unique URL so that search engines can index it correctly. It is also important to include relevant keywords in the HTML title tags, meta descriptions, and other elements like headings and alt tags. Additionally, you can use dynamic SEO to optimize your web-app for relevant search terms and phrases. Dynamic SEO involves optimizing the content of your web-app for different keywords and phrases depending on the user’s search query. I think that the tips from https://www.brighttail.com/blog/7-examples-of-b2b-thought-leadership-content-to-inspire-you/will fit all your needs. Good luck and hope I explained you well some of these principles. :wink:

Hey there. I came across your thread and wanted to refresh it with my 2 cents about SEO and stuff. Btw, how’s it going, guys? Anyway, Keyword SEO for web-apps can be tricky, but not impossible. Even if every screen has the same URL, you can use dynamic SEO techniques like changing the meta tags and title tags based on the user’s interaction. This will help search engines understand the content and rank it accordingly. You can also use breadcrumbs, internal linking, and sitemaps to enhance your SEO. As for inserting keywords, make sure you do it naturally and not overstuff them - search engines are smarter than you think! Remember, SEO is a long-term game, so be patient and keep optimizing!