Share functionality - 'More > Share'

Hi,

I’m trying to use the standard ‘Share’ functionality to share the contents of a form but I don’t know how to include the form contents. The Share button in the screenshot asks for a source but I can’t choose all the contents of the form in one go. How do I go about doing this?

I’ve searched for and wide and can’t see the wood from the trees lol

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @comicbook,

I think it maybe a feature request.

Maybe the Social Share component made by Pragmaflow can help you!

https://adalo.pragmaflowservers.com/install-component

Or maybe the Twilio SMS component made by Jimmy.

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take a look :slight_smile:

The PragmaFlow won’t take the contents of a whole form in one go.

Can you provide screenshots and explain what you’re trying to do? It’s hard to understand without seeing.

Oops! I thought I did, my apologies. I’d like the Share button to take the contents of the form and share it by the user’s choice of platform, e.g. WhatsApp or Email etc

Show the “Share” component settings please.

Hi,

The Share component is using a standard button which is tied to the More > Share option. The Nightly Review Collection itself only shows a Count as per screenshot. If I go to choose the ‘Other Components’ then it shows each field within the form but not collectively. If there’s a way to group all the form inputs together so it can be shared that would be grand!

You can add many results from magic text.

IMG_20220321_200559

Sure, I will have a look at the PragmaFlow Contacts add-on to see what it does. I’d rather a cleaner approach though, if possible :slight_smile:

I have figured out a way to do this, bit convoluted but it works. I’ll add the steps here in the next few days.

The solution I came up with isn’t great so if anyone has any ideas it would be really appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.