I only need to display an item if the user selected a date before today.
I do not use a data selector from Adalo, because:
- I can’t set certain conditions for it (e.g. not to display certain days or weekends)
- on some Android screens in the PWA version, it is extremely difficult to select the data from the pop-up.
1) So I created a button that generates the date in an input form like this 07/13/2021.
2) Then I update the user Selected Data property which is taken from the input.
3) And the item should be visible if Selected Date is before Start of the Day.
I have no idea why it doesn’t work.
Does anyone have a solution?