Show/Hide 'Redeem' Button based on Redemption Type

Hi Adalo Community!

I’m seeking your guidance to overcome an obstacle I’ve been facing the last few days. I’d like to show a ‘Redeem’ button based on specific conditions!

I’m building a web app to help connect my local community with restaurants, wineries, and breweries. My customers (food + bev establishments) can create offers, events, and specials to promote themselves and help make the community (App Users) aware of all the great things to do and places to enjoy (while saving some $$$)!

When specifically looking at Offers, they can be configured to either allow a single redemption OR unlimited redemptions.

The App User flow is to view Offers in an instagram like list – the newest offer posted lives at the top and App Users can scroll down to view different deals. An App User then taps on an offer and is taken to a ‘View Offer’ screen. When on this screen, I’d like to toggle a button based on if the App User has already ‘Redeemed’ the offer IF the Offer is configured to only allow a single redemption.

Here are a few scenarios:

-App User views offer that they have never redeemed AND offer can be redeemed once - App User should see an orange ‘Redeem’ button
-App User views offer that they have previously redeemed AND offer can be redeemed once - App User should see a gray ‘Redeemed’ button
-App User views offer that they have redeemed AND offer can be redeemed unlimited times - App User should see an orange ‘Redeem’ button

For bonus points…

Is there a way to fix the redeem/redeemed button on the bottom of the screen?
Is it possible to add a third button (more so banner) that displays ‘Coming Soon’ IF the Offer’s start date is AFTER the current time?

Thank you so much for your help and guidance!

Hi @jjhensel ,

I have done something similar but not the exact like your requirement.

It has a feature of first time customer and every customer and can accept multiple coupons (not just 1 coupon), the coupon can be single use or multiple use, can be flat or percentage.

The job to do that takes a lot of work and spend many weeks.

Just to let you know ahead.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.