I’ve just run a new deployment of our latest build to native android and when I go to signup app immediately crashes after hitting the signup button on the built-in form. However the signup appears to work when reopening the app as the user is logged in and has details. Could we get a fix for this please?

Could you provide me with a link to your app so I can test this. You can DM it to me if you do not want it public.

Hey Colin,

Any update on this? I’ve provided you the link a few days back.

Cheers, Carl.

I’m facing the same issue. I came back to Adalo after a long gap but still I see Adalo is not stable yet.

I built new android version and I talked on my device. But after login it keeps on crashing.

My app id: 6b5823c4-bd31-4cda-a134-406baf82a5bf

Thanks
Anil

I have been able to reproduce this bug now and I have forwarded this on to the team to fix. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a timeline for when this may be resolved but usually it is between 1 to 4 weeks.

Thanks @anon78309838 would appreciate an update for when this is fixed as it is stopping us from publishing our app to the store. Much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.