Small problem with Home screen

Hello! This is such a basic thing, I never had problems with logins in past… But seems that now there is no way to get it work. I setted the Home Screen and Welcome Screen in the right way as always. But when an user close the app and open again, it renders always to the welcome and not to the home screen. Is this a bug? @James_App_Maker

Hi @Eugen,

Does this happen in the browser?
If yes - I have the same issue, somehow related to session storage in the browser. Clearing cache and session storage might help.

Best regards, Victor.

Hi Victor yes it happens on browser, does it happen also on native builds? Because I guess is a new bug, also important.

Hi @Eugen,

I don’t think it happens in native builds. In my case, when I open the browser JavaScript console, it has errors about “Session Storage exceeded” or something. So this shouldn’t be related to native builds in any way.
I suspect that such thing happens when you have a lot of apps in the builder. And this is an old bug, never resolved :frowning:

Best regards, Victor.

Thank you so much for clarification Victor. So also i could delete all my unused apps in builder (+15) to solve the issue so?

Hi @Eugen,

To be honest, I don’t know how to solve this, otherwise I wouldn’t have similar problem :))))
To start with, you can try clearing the cache in the browser.

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.