Sometimes the preview is blank "Not Found"

The last couple of days I’ve had a number of instances where I click the preview button and I get a black window. It was by sheer coincidence that I noticed double-clicking on the left-hand corner highlighted some text “Not Found”, that text is black writing on a black background.

There are times when this is more prevalent and there are times when I may not see it for an hour. It is usually present after I have cloned or created a new project and it happens frequently within the first hour or so.

Sometimes it might take 2 or 3 times to click the preview button (and close) before the app preview appears other times I might do this a dozen times and give up in frustration.

I have the same issue on 2 different computers with 2 different browsers.

Hi @Torrsy,

Had the same issue yesterday, it disappeared by itself within 20 minutes.
As I remember @ionutilie also had this issue.

Best regards, Victor

Hello @Victor and @Torrsy .
Atfer around 1 hour - without any specific action - the error just gone.
In the answer from Adalo I have this info: Sometimes an ISP or other service in the connection chain can block traffic to portions of Adalo services. We have seen this in a few regions of the world with unpredictable frequency.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is happening with more frequency and proving extremely frustrating. I ended up walking away in frustration the other day.

i have also exact same problem without preview its gettn hard in our process just how to get rid of this

Hi @neupane11 @Torrsy,

If you’re using the new Brave Browser, I would suggest that you turn off all shields.

If that doesn’t work I would submit a support ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.