SSL problem with custom domain

Hello seems like I’m missing something. But I added custom domain and it works but occurred problem with SSL, I checked some other topics about it and followed the suggestions but nothing works for me, please I need to fix this ASAP.

And by the way I have some weird “?target=3vf0ula7cbq6w7cu1hh2ts5ce&params=%7B%7D” after URL, how can I get rid of it?

2022-02-22 10_46_32-Visuall Landing

2022-02-22 10_49_50-Visuall Landing

Hello… You will be Lucky… I have been waiting since Friday …now Tuesday to get someone from Adalo to re-set their SSL Certificate… as that is the fault on Custom Domains that Are For PWA Mobiles …

Good Luck…

Lyn Poddley…

Thanks, so sad to hear that…Adalo support is one of the downsides of this service…hope they’ll fix this soon. Do anybody have an ideas how to workaround the other way?

Hi @kushekpayev,

I got this message from Adalo Support now :

Hi Dilon,

Can you please try to reset your SSL Certificate right now and let me know if the issue persists?

You can do this by going to the top right Settings option > Domain > Reset SSL Certificate for the current domain you are facing this issue with.

Will be looking forward to your reply in case you are still seeing this issue happening!

Can you confirm if it is working?

Thank you

Thanks you very much for informing, seems like they fixed the bug!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.