Stripe Marketplace Payments: Is it possible to use Stripe Express vs Stripe Standard?

@sweetapp21 I’m having a similar problem, although not identical, I’m trying to do the same thing: Make a payment for a connected marketplace account.

On page load, in the console there is a 404 error (See screenshot below) where Adalo is trying to use the customer ID and connected stripe account ID. However, when this user

When I try and make a payment my red error in the UI reads “An error ocurred while trying to create a new payment. Contact Adalo Support”, which is slightly different to yours.

1. I don’t know where Adalo is getting the customer ID from in the URL because when a connected accout is created, it doesn’t create a customer in Stripe.
  2. Have you had a look in your console to check for errors? Your error mentions that it cannot connect to stripe, the console may indicate where the problem is

@anon78309838 Are you able to advise on either of these issues please and this one too please RE getting the stripe account ID back following the Connect setup: Stripe: Once and for All