Stripe Marketplace - Where should I put the URI?

Hi everyone,

I’m setting up the Stripe Marketplace component. I’ve connected it to my Stripe account, and as Adalo instructs, I should go to the Connect Settings and press the “Add URI” button. Then, I should paste this link: Failure linking with Stripe Connect's Account - Example for Foundry Platform

I’ve searched everywhere, and I’ve even scrolled through all the related topics on the forum, but I’m still not able to find it. It looks like Stipe changed their interface a lot since this tutorial was made… Does anyone know where we can find this button now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hasn’t anyone encountered this problem? haha

Hi,

I’m pretty sure stripe doesn’t work on adalo, you should be using IAPHUB.

I’m trying to build a marketplace where merchants can sell physical goods. I found in the Adalo marketplace a whole set of Stripe components to build a marketplace.

Did I miss something and Stripe no longer works with adalo?

is it an app?

yes

then check out the IAPHUB documentation, striped didn’t work for me either and the App Store doesn’t allow it either.

The App Store doesn’t allow the use of Stripe for subscriptions and selling in-app digital purchases. According to their guidelines, there should be no problem with selling physical goods using third-party payment systems (like Stripe)

Did you try installing Stripe Marketplace, Stripe Subscription, or simply Stripe Payments?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.