Testing Push Notifications and Sharing

Hey Team, can you tell me how to test the sharing function and the push notification functions? thanks!

Hi @robrea,

You’ll need a native app build for that.

Best,
Victor

Hi Victor, yes I do have a native app, but I get an error message when I try the “share” function. I get different error messages in different browsers

With the push notifications, I am not sure how to test these, as I have push notifications configured against email addresses of test users but no action seems to be triggering any

Hi @robrea,

If you have a native app, then you should not get messages in the browsers :slight_smile: You need to put the app to Testflight (if to speak about iOS) and test it from there.

As for Sharing, its functionality worked for me in iOS PWA mode, after this message I’ve seen the “share” pane on my iPhone.

For Push notifications you definitely need to have the native app build - either for iOS or Android.

Best,
Victor

ah ok, sorry, not very good at all this but learning heaps! So I have an android, whats the testflight equivalent for android? thanks!

Sorry @robrea can’t help you with this… there is a google play store testing routine, but I hadn’t had much experience with it so far.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.