The app does not load photos from the device gallery when using the native build

Brief description of the problem:
The app does not load photos from the device gallery when using the native build. At the same time - uploading an image through the creation of a new photo - it works! Specifically, this error occurs on Android 9.

When working with PWA - no errors.

I do not exclude that this error is related to the build. Because the list of permissions for the application looks like this:
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.CAMERA, android.permission.INTERNET, android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW, android.permission.VIBRATE, android.permission.WAKE_LOCK, android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE, com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE, com.google.android.finsky.permission.BIND_GET_INSTALL_REFERRER_SERVICE

Application functions: android.hardware.camera, android.hardware.faketouch, android.hardware.wifi

How to solve this problem? I’m sure this is not global to your service!

Hi @AMgame! Welcome to the community.

I’m not sure what is happening here, but I suggest you fill out a support ticket for this one: Submit a Support Ticket

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.