The filter does not work when displaying the user list in PWA. Do you know the solution?

I want to filter and display users in PWA, but all users are displayed.
(Until a few days ago, it was showing filtered users.)

The user has registered the region of residence as a property.
By specifying the region of residence from the select menu on another screen, users in the specified region will be displayed.
(I have specified three other filters.)

But now, even if I specify it, all users from all regions are displayed.
Besides, sorting by user’s registration date is also not working.

I have already submitted a support ticket and the adalo team advised me to “create a new screen for loading and set the screen action to forward to the screen where the user will be displayed.”
However, this did not improve the situation

Does anyone know of a good solution to this problem?

Hi @RM08666,

Could you please provide more information about the collections (esp. Area), and where do you take “Selected Area” from?
A short video with the explanation of the problem showing the case will also be helpful.

Best regards, Victor.

Thank you @Victor

The collection (area) contains 47 prefectures in Japan, including Tokyo and Osaka.

The selected area will be retrieved from another screen.

In the picture, select an area on the screen “Conditions”.
Then, press the red button to go to the screen name “Search”, and only users who have registered the selected area will be displayed.

However, since a few days ago, only the users in the selected area are shown for a moment, but it immediately switches to show all users.

Does the above explanation help you understand the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.