Upload image's problem - EACCES (Permission denied)

hi guys. any progress on this?

do you have updates on this?
I created a build when you deployed the fix and everything was working fine, there wasn’t any issue.

The issue was with webapps/pwa.

The team is now testing the new fixes and hope to be able to release this again soon.

Hi Team, Please let us know when this fix will be available again? This issue has been troublesome for app like ours which is more focused on the photos, it is, as mentioned by Samuel a catastrophe!
I know the team has been working to fix this for a long time and they are close to fixing it fully but we just hope it comes out soon. Thank you for the help and look forward to the update of this release.
Thanks.

Users lose confidence in us and uninstall the application. Please speed up the process, you prevent the development of some people’s business. Some of us have revenue from our applications and if we lose our users it is not okay.

1 Like

Hi @ben1 @anon78309838
Could you please provide an update on this?
Thanks!

2 Likes

The new fixes are currently being tested by the QA team. Current ETA would be between 1-5 days for this to be released based on my best estimation with the data currently available.

4 Likes

Running into the same issue. Following along to see the fix.

We have just re-deployed the bug fix for this issue(Android 10 and under image picker file path errors). Please go ahead and test this in your own apps, and submit a ticket if you are seeing any unintended behavior still. This only affected Android 10 and older devices, and will require publishing a new Android build for the fix to take affect.

4 Likes

Great stuff Ben. Thanks. I have noticed you guys are much more active on the Adalo forum, keeping us all up to date :muscle::muscle::weight_lifting_man:

Personally I look at these forums every day to see issues, how to overcome issues, bugs, discovery of bugs and when bugs are fixed. Love it, keep it up guys

4 Likes

@iAppsNi Thanks Keith! Appreciate the recognition, and glad that it has been seen and received well! We certainly have a long way to go, but we are working on taking feedback and applying it quickly where and when we can!

3 Likes

Thanks guys! It seems to be working fine with my new Android build.
I haven’t deployed a new iOS build though, as I’ve seen in the forum that some people are having crashes with the image picker.
Can you comment on this please?

Hi @afonso We don’t believe they are related at this time, because this was happening for the first report before the update above was published. We are continuing to work with those two folks that have reported these to understand what may be causing this, and will update if this is related.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.