Upload Text to Speech file to Google Cloud Storage

Hi,

I have a very difficult problem that I’ve been really struggling with… Here’s my situation:
When a user presses a button there are two actions happening: The first one is requesting the Google Cloud Text to Speech API (I solved this), then there’s audio Content in the Output with binary data. The second action is uploading the audio file to the Google Cloud Storage, and this is my problem. I cannot figure out how to make the right request to create an audio mp3 object in the storage with the binary data. This is the API Base URL: “https://storage.googleapis.com/upload/storage/v1/b/*bucket name*/o”
Can somebody please tell me what to include in the query parameters and the JSON body?
Really need a solution here!

Best regards,
Florian

1 Like

Would really need help! Thanks in advance.

Ok so I need to decode the base 64 data from the output to mp3, then I can simply upload that to GCS with a POST request. But how do I decode the base 64 data in an HTTP Request? Or how can I save that file and then upload it? Really struggling, please help!

Best regards,
Florian

Hello Florian, I’m sorry but can’t help you. I see that you succeed to requesting the Google Cloud Text to Speech API in Adalo. I’m novice and I’m trying but it doesn’t work. Could you share how to do that in Adalo et Google Cloud Console with the Google Cloud Text to Speech API ? Thanks, Benoit

1 Like

I would like to see that aswell. thank you

Did you get your text to speech working?