Using Adalo for a course at University

Hi,

I’m Professor in a French university and I plan to use Adalo in a course for software engineering students (teaching MVP, customer relationship, agile methodology and of course no code development). I’d like that they can use custom actions and APis so the free plan is not suitable. How can I achieve this with existing plans at an affordable price ?

I specify that there will be about 80 students who will work in teams of 5 students therefore 16 projects build in parallel ! Of course none of those projects will make money.

Thanks for your answer !

Jean-Luc

Your best chance is with Adalo support, as that is a business decision they have to make.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Charles, I contact them.

Regards,

Jean-Luc

1 Like

With 80 students and 16 parallel projects, it’s important to ensure they have access to the necessary tools.

Exploring Adalo’s educational plans might be a great option to provide custom actions and API access at an affordable price for your students.

By the way, if any of your students are thinking about future career paths, they might find High Paying MBA Careers. It’s always a good idea to have an eye on potential opportunities!