Visibility & List updating

Hi Team!

If I have an App for construction which has the same sequence of works in each apartment of which have around 8 items per apartment, is there a way that once each sequence is submitted it will check it off the main database for works completed?

Example; 10 flats in total. All of the flats need painting, once flat 1 has been painted and submitted by the painter I would like it to be invisible for other painters and also check flat 1 off the master list on that project…

Hope this makes sense, I’d really appreciate some help here please.

Many thanks,
Frankie

Hi Frankie,

The easiest way to do this would have a “Status” for each item - To Do, In Progress, Complete. Then filter the lists accordingly (i.e., don’t show completed tasks).

Best,
Erik

Thanks for your help here Erik, really appreciate it. What would be the best relationship for sequence of works & apartments? If I’m correct, I would use sequence can have many apartments, apartments can only have one sequence, is that correct? Have a great day everyone : )

Yep, that would make sense to me.

How are you doing the DB structure? You might consider calling it a rent ready checklist and having each item be a T/F field that’s checked off when the apartment is ready.

That way you can repeat the process annually.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.