Weird visibility problem with image

Wasn’t sure how to title this question.

I have an image at the top of my screen.

Stacked directly below that, I have a rectangle with a text field (“Event”).

I want the rectangle with text field to move up if there’s no image. But this isn’t happening.

First, I set ‘If there’s no image’ to ‘Don’t show anything’. Here is the result:

The image is gone, and the text field remains in it’s assigned location. I know this is correct because I haven’t changed the visibility rule for the image.

So, when I set the image visibility to ‘visible when image is not equal to empty’, the image disappears and everything moves up BUT the rectangle with text field ALSO disappears.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 11.11.27 PM

I don’t understand why the rectangle/text field is disappearing. It’s not part of any group with the image. And it’s not overlapping the image area.

If I drag the rectangle/text field down low enough (actually overlapping the content below it) you can see it start to peek out at the top of the screen.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 11.36.10 PM

This suggests that the image visibility rule is hiding an area bigger than just the image itself.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I believe the bar is there but under the app bar.

Use an invisible rectangle that goes from the top of the screen all the way to right after the app bar, and send that rectangle to the back so it’s not on top of anything.

So when the image disappears, the other elements will go up but only until the invisible rectangle.

Hi! Can you provide access (make app copyable) so that I can check it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.