What Custom Components do YOU want in the Marketplace?

Wow… that’s quite a cut… but as noted, I’ll gladly pay $20 for it. Well worth it, in my opinion.

1 Like

Excellent work! Where will I be able to find/purchase it when it’s ready?

1 Like

The Adalo component marketplace, it’s in the editor

1 Like

Ah nice, ok! I guess that explains why Adalo is taking their cut of flesh from your profits :joy:

Can’t wait to lay my hands on it — I may be the only one super stoked about this component, but just know that my excitement makes up for the excitement of ten other people lol.

1 Like

An improved video player. I’d be willing to pay for this, and Mintflow was kind enough to provide the source code as well.

Missing Features in Plyr:

• Chromecast casting
  • Automatic fullscreen/landscape
  • Adalo action commands associated with buttons
  • “End of playback” actions in Adalo
  • Native ability for video player to keep screen awake
3 Likes

Hey Everyone!

I just sent the dynamic background component in for review. (it might take a week or two until it’s in the marketplace)

Here’s a preview of it:

https://watch.screencastify.com/v/uSxJMWGQy8thCweP3rl0

It will be $20 in the marketplace.

5 Likes

This is great…was just looking for this functionality last night. I have another ask. Any chance we can figure out how to create a list (not dropdown) style component that you can select multiple items and then have a single button that triggers actions to happen across the multiple selected items? For example, in a team management app and there is a draft, if a user wants to add multiple players to a team and upon adding you want multiple actions to occur for each one added (add to team, grant access to the teams section of the app, etc.). Right now you can do one at a time using toggles or icon buttons, but Im dying for an easier way to do mass actions across items.

2 Likes

Yes this would be a great component.

Another functionality i can think of is a “mark all as read” for a notifications page, so that all the notification records can be updated at the same time.

1 Like

There has to be a solve for the mass updates without doing weird stuff with countdown timers, etc.

2 Likes

I would like the user to be able to download files such as pdfs.

I’ll add this to the list! Is PDF file downloader and viewer nice?

Do you mean like a button with multiple click actions?

Hi
Could you develop more payments gateways ?
Touch, paystack, payduna, dpo or more…
I m in ivory coast and stripe is not available.

2 Likes

Pay pal component is very much needed

1 Like

There is PayPal from https://complab.io/adalo-component-marketplace/

1 Like

Its 85 dollars and when you want to make an app for a small business you don’t want to spend a lot of money if it ends out being a fail. There is probably only 5 people who spend 85 on a component.

1 Like

Ohh, ok. I see

Charge more for your services to compensate for the additional components required.

I just built a custom payment integration for a client and it took nearly 4 weeks and a few thousand dollars bro.

Payment integrations are a major pain in the rear-end :joy:

3 Likes

If I have time and it’s possible, I can make a PayPal component for like $35 - $40.

I was thinking that if you used PayPal API it would only require a little more work than a regular component.

1 Like